Eastern PA | Western PA | California | South Carolina | Michigan
Solar Atmospheres, Inc. has five locations in the United States to provide coast-to-coast, responsive, 24/7 operations. All facilities are ISO9001 and AS9100 registered, and Nadcap accredited, and ITAR compliant, and have an on-site metallurgical test lab. Each plant has its unique capabilities and serves a variety of industries.
- Souderton (Eastern PA): is located about 20 miles from Philadelphia and specializes in high volume smaller parts and cryogenic processing to -320°F. The Souderton campus is the corporate headquarters and includes a special brazing facility.
- Hermitage (Western PA): is located about 60 miles from Pittsburgh. Hermitage houses our largest furnace at 48 feet long and specializes in processing large parts, particularly those made from titanium. The Hermitage plant features 20-bar quenching and is Nadcap accredited for Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection.
- Fontana, California: is located about 40 miles east of Los Angeles to assist the aerospace industry. The Fontana plant houses a variety of vacuum furnaces from lab-sized up to 24 feet long and is home to the largest furnace on the West Coast.
- Greenville, South Carolina: is located in Greenville, SC to assist with the growing Southeast aerospace industry. The Greenville plant houses a variety of vacuum heat treat furnaces from lab-sized up to 24 feet long with advanced 10-bar quenching.
- Warren, MI: is located 20 miles north of Detroit, MI to assist with aerospace, automotive, medical, space exploration and additive manufacturing industries. The Michigan plant houses vacuum furnaces up to 10 feet long.